A portfolio is defined as a collection of activities that demonstrates administrative
skill and competency.
There are six categories within a portfolio. These are:
- Rules and Regulations
- Financial Management
- Staff and Organizational Management
- Public Relations and Community Outreach
Only completed portfolios are accepted for assessment:
- A completed Level I portfolio has at least 6 specified assignments, 1 in each category.
- A completed Level II portfolio has at least 12 specified assignments, 2 in each category with 6 in Level II or III.
- A completed Level III portfolio has at least 18 specified assignments, 3
in each category with 6 in Level III.
For a portfolio packet, including the list of specific activities from which to
choose, contact the Workforce Section of the Division of Child Development at 800.859.0829 or
e-mail the DCD webmaster.